Saturday 4 October 2014

Essie The Perfect Cover Up


This colour is very much out of my comfort zone. As much as I'm a nail polish addict, I'm all about the pinks, purples and reds. It was actually my mum who picked this up in an attempt to get me away from the 3 for 2 offer in Boots (not as easy task, I'll tell you that - I'm a committed shopper). The Perfect Cover Up is described as "powerful peacock teal" but it's one of those colours that seems to change. In some lights you it's more green/teal and in others it's more navy/teal but either way it's beautiful on the nails. It's definitely a lot nicer on than it is in the bottle and it's a lot more wearable than I thought it would be. The actual formula seems thicker although still the amazing wear time that you expect with Essie. This photo was taken on day 4. I kid you not.

What do you think of The Perfect Cover Up?

4 comments :

  1. This is such an amazing colour for Autumn!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 4? I don't know if I believe you! I've only hard one nail varnish EVER last that long. That was wet and wild, an American brand.

    Hurrah for stepping out of your comfort zone, it's a lovely colour.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wouldn't have believed it either! I do use Seche Vite as a top coat so that definitely helps. x

      Delete