Wednesday 4 February 2015

Pinspiration - Livingroom

[Pinterest]


So things seem to be moving a million miles an hour just now on the moving out front which is both exciting and absolutely terrifying. It also means that I now have even more of an excuse to spend hours on Pinterest. At the moment the living room seems to be the only room where my boyfriend and I have similar ideas. We're both thinking grey with some subtle colour to add a bit of warmth.

You can follow me on Pinterest here.

What do you think? Are you a Pinterest addict too?

6 comments :

  1. I love pintrest! i i'm always looking for inspiration! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally pinned almost all of these today, they're gorgeous! I'm relatively new to Pinterest but hooked already!

    Hannah xx

    www.granitecitygirlblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of these pics! i'm dying for a grey sofa in my house so they're right up my street

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mine too! I love the simplicity but how easily it is to jazz up a bit x

      Delete