Tuesday 26 August 2014

Holiday Makeup - What I Brought vs What I Wore

Over the years the amount of makeup I’ve been taking on holiday has been getting smaller. Whether that’s due to me being lazy or whether I’m just becoming a more savvy packer, I have no idea (I would guess at the former though). I’m not long back from a week in Portugal and although I felt as though my makeup bag was pretty refined in the first place when I compare what I took to what I actually used there’s quite a big difference - I only used about half of what I packed. I only wore makeup at night and felt more comfortable wearing concealer, a bit of cream blush and mascara then added colour with lipstick. 

What I Took 


Face
Powder
Concealer
Blush
Lips
Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in Pillow Talk - Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer - Mac Lipstick Cross Wires - Mac Lipstick Lady Danger - Illamasqua Lipstick Soaked - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush
Eyes/Brows

What I Used 


Face
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
Blush
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink
Lips
Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in Pillow Talk - Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer - Illamasqua Lipstick Soaked - Mac Lipstick Cross Wires - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush
Eyes
Lancome Hypnose Mascara - Mac Quad - Naked Lunch and Era


Do you wear all the makeup you take on holiday? 

1 comment :

  1. I always only take lip products because they're so easy to put on without a mirror and they look great even with no other makeup on!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete