Saturday 26 July 2014

Holiday Wish List - Swimwear

Top - 1 - 2 - 3
Bottom - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4


It’s 3 weeks on Thursday until I go on holiday - not that I’m counting down or anything. I’ve picked up a few bits and bobs in the sales lately but I’m still on the hunt for a few things for the pool and I also fancy picking up a new pair of sunglasses. 

I’m not confident enough with my body to wear a typical bikini but I don’t know if I’d maybe feel a bit better with high waisted bottoms (my tummy is my problem area). Topshop and Dorothy Perkins have some lovely options but I think I’d need to try these bikinis on to see whether I’d feel comfortable enough in them. The swimming suits would definably be a good option for me, both of these are very cute and it’s more the sort of thing I’m used to.

As I’m extremely fair I thought a light kimono would be a good option for covering my shudders (even though I tend to stay under an umbrella I like to be cautious). This one from New Look is really simple and would be perfect if I went for a slightly brighter swimming suit.

I’ve had my eye on Ray Ban Clubmasters for a while now but I just don’t feel I can justify paying £200 for sunglasses when I live in Scotland. These would be a great option and are from Asos so they’re a lot more affordable. The other sunglasses are from Michael Kors and I absolutely love the shape and size of these.


Are you getting organised to go on holiday? What do you like to wear at the pool?

2 comments :

  1. I love all of these, especially the scallop detail on the top right piece! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete